5/03/18

MFT Countdown Day 5...

Happy day!  The MFT Countdown has started for the May Release.  Today we are showcasing some adorable new goodies....a Martini Shaker!  

MFT May 2018 Release

I created several alcohol inked up background and then the rest of the card was easy to finish. I die cut the martini glass, added in the shaker box and the ADORABLE new Frosty ice cubes and then added in the Cheers die cut.  Fun right?

MFT May 2018 Release

Check out the MFT Blog for more details on this months countdown.  Everything you see here will be available on Tuesday, May 8th at 8pm CST.  

Cheers!



16 comments:

  1. Now, that is one FABULOUS alcohol inked panel, Laurie...WOW! The colors are amazing and they blended beautifully...Perfect background for your Martini shaker with those adorable ice cubes!

    Is there any chance you would have the time to do a video tutorial for us showing how you created this background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have just given me the "nudge" to use my alcohol inks! Love the card.... love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that background, which looks like dreamy lighting for relaxing with a martini in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool background! This is terrific Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! This is a beautiful inked background, I’ve never tried alcohol inks, I definitely want to now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The alcohol inked background is perfect for your martini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the alcohol ink background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just adore alcohol ink for great backgrounds.... This is so wonderful and I love those frosty ice cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a dramatic background to showcase your terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is awesome! I love the background and those cute ice cubes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool!! (That was my first thought when I saw this. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my goodness your bakcground is stunning, the colors are amazing, your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS