5/04/18

MFT Countdown Day 4...

Hello there crafty friends!  The My Favorite Things Countdown is on and we are here with day 4.  This latest release is pretty amazing with lots of new stamps and dies.  Everything you see this week will be available on Tuesday, May 8th at 8pm CST over at the MFT shop.

Here is a sneak peak today of one of the new dies.  I used the new Mini Rolled Roses for the 2 pink blooms on my hoop....

MFT May 2018 Release

This hoop was SO easy to make.  I grabbed a 5" wooden hoop and a piece of burlap and stretched it in the hoop.  I cut out the mini rolled roses in 2 colors of felt.  Then I grabbed the Loopy Blooms die from last months release, and made this gorgeous loopy bloom.  Next, I used the Royal Leaf die and added a little floss for some more colors.  Last, I die cut the hello die in black felt.  I used a hot glue gun and attached it all to the burlap.  So easy!  

MFT May 2018 Release

This adorable little project is already hanging up on my craft room wall.  I love hoop projects and I love how many of our paper crafting tools can be used to create decor!

Stop by the MFT Blog today to see lots more inspiration from the upcoming release.  So glad you stopped by today!  Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. Love this idea Laurie, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly adorable. I am feeling inspired! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hoop was such a clever idea, Laurie! I love the contrast of the burlap with all those pretty blooms and your lovely stitched details on the leaves! Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hooped flower creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty Laurie. Love the felt flowers. Great textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness this is stunning, super beautiful, I want to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS