12/03/17

MFT Countdown Day 2...

We are down to Day 2 of the MFT December Release Countdown.  Today I am sharing a card using the new set called Friendly Forest.  The images in this set are perfect for a CAS card.  Today's background was inspired by someone out there in blog land. I remember seeing someone use a heart to emboss a spot in the background but I don't remember where so whoever it was, thank you for the inspiration!

MFT December 2017

I used the Drifts and Hills Stencil in the background with a couple of Distress inks, Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover.  Next, I stamped the sentiment along the bottom using the Misti.  I used the stitched heart die to emboss the shape into the background.  I stamped and die cut the little fox.  Those open dies are so perfect to line up and cut your images out perfectly!  I popped the fox up on the card front with foam tape.  Last, I stamped the little heart trio from Coffee Date in red ink.  I took some glossy accents and covered the hearts, the little foxes nose and eyes for some shine.  

MFT December 2017

One more Countdown day and then Tuesday is release day.  Everything you have seen this week will be available Tuesday the 5th at 8pm CST over at My Favorite Things. Head on over there now to see some other sneaks.

So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great day!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

4 comments:

  1. Really sweet CAS card, Laurie! Your embossed heart is so clever and I love how you blended your DI's for the grass...love the tiny hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! That little fox is so adorable ! 🦊

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of CAS cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWHH, so CUTE! Love the debossed heart!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS