9/07/17

Shaker Tags....

Hey crafty friends!   I am stopping by today to share a couple of tags with you using the Shaper Shaker Tags kit.

This first card was so fun and so easy to make.  I grabbed one tag box, 2 of the same shaped acetate windows and die cut 2 black frames....

Queen and Co Shaker Tag

I filled the inside of the box with diamonds....of course....and then Pink Pearlies.  I added the back of the tag with the 2nd acetate window to create a see through tag!  Last, I did a little ink blending and added the sentiment on the front.  I tied the tag to the bag with twine and then added in a big pink bow to finish off the gift.  

Queen and Co Shaker Tag

My next tag is another one that is easy to create.  I used another tag foam box, a piece of acetate, I die cut a white tag frame and then fussy cut another tag for the back of the frame.

Queen and Co Shaker Tag

I filled the inside with Black Matte Pearlies so they would pop against the white tag.  I did some more ink blending and then attached this celebrate die on the top.  I used some black jute and a black mini clothespin to attach it to my little gift back.  I love how the color really pops against the white.  

Queen and Co Shaker Tag

The great thing about Queen kits is you can buy refills.  So if you run out of foam tag boxes, you can get more from the store.  Click HERE to see the tag refills.

Queen has lots of kits to chose from.  Check out the selection of shaker kits HERE.

I hope you have enjoyed my tags.  They are so easy to recreate so grab your own kit today and start making some shaker tags!

So glad you stopped in.  Have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. Great Tags!
    Love the see thru and
    Celebrate font & shading!!
    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags, Laurie! I love that you filled them with Pearlies and your Ombre sentiments are just perfect! Thanks for letting us know about the refills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first tag a lot! Pinned for future making 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun, I especially love the see through one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS