7/05/17

hello....


Hi!  I'm stopping in with my last guest post over at The Ton.  I have had such a fun month playing with the amazing stamps.  I had to make one more CAS rainbow card to end on.  I picked Brushed Hello for my last project...

Untitled

This was a fun one to create.  I used all Impress Inks to create these amazing blended background.  After that, I splashed a few drops of water around and then stamped that big sentiment.  I love that it is the main focus of the card.  I added the "it's been a while" on a banner and popped that up on foam tape.  The rainbow panel is all on foam tape, so it stand out a little from the white card base.  For a little bit more detail, I added in some dew drops to finish off the card.  

Untitled

I'm sending a huge thank you to Effie for having me and for the chance to use her stamps.  I can't wait to make more cards very soon!  I hope you have enjoyed my projects this month.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colourful background for the fab 'hello'! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Laurie! Fabulous background for the bold black sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending on your background and I love how it makes your sentiment pop! Another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Laurie, with your beautifully blended background! So, what do you think of Impress Inks? I don't own any yet so I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS