1/31/17

a little note...

Every month when we get our design team package from MFT, I open it and every month I let out a little squeal.  Like when I saw these dies for the first time.....

Print

This card was created with Die-namics Mailbox, Die-namics Cloud 9 dies and the Love is in the Mail stamp set.

After cutting all the dies out in white card stock, I used 3 colors of brown using a paint brush motion, to add in the wood grain on the mail box post.  I colored the flag with 2 different reds for a little shading and the grass, I used 3 colors of green in a flicking motion.  I added all the dies to the card with different layers of foam tape for added dimension.  I just love these dies.  They are so cute and make for the most fun card!

IMG_3980

So this is it for January MFT Release.  I will be back soon with some fun new products to share in February so stay tuned!  :)  Hope you're having a great day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:



4 comments:

  1. Love! Hint: I would love to play with this at the retreat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Copic coloring really brought these images to life, Laurie! I love that you chose a soft gray for your background, too...it makes everything pop! Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene, Laurie! Your wooden post and grass look so realistic. Love the envelopes tucked in the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS