4/20/16

My Favorite Things and Xyron...



I have a fun post to share today!  Xyron and MFT are doing a little collaboration and I have a card and some products to share.

First up, here is my card...

MFT/Xyron

I used the Geometric Grid Background and some Distress inks to create this panel.  I cut the panel into 4 strips and ran each through the Xyron Sticker Maker to stick them down to the white panel. 

MFT/Xyron

Next, I took the "friend" die and ran it through the Sticker Maker.  This is such an easy way to add adhesive to the back of your detailed dies.

Untitled

You just feed it into the front of the little machine and then crank it out....

Untitled

After I adhered it to my card front, I took the Xyron Adhesive Eraser Cube and just cleaned up the edges of the sentiment.  This handy little tool is going to be a life saved in my craft room.   I always have some type of adhesive to remove from somewhere!

Untitled

I also added a sentiment on a vellum banner and added in some sequins for some added detail....

MFT/Xyron

Please stop over to the MFT Blog to see more on this fun collaboration with Xyron and see what prizes are up for grab@  Check out the Xyron site HERE to see what fun supplies they have for card making and scrapbooking.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!




Supply List: 


 

 
   

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant graphic card made to look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card - I love that you cut apart that bold geo background into strips! Sweet sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background Laurie! And I agree, the sticker maker is the easiest way to stick die cut words. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty Laurie, love your background!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS