4/25/16

MFT Blueprints Challenge...

Our challenge this month for the Creative Construction with Blueprints, is to use the strips, tags and flags found in the MFT Blueprint dies, to add a sentiment on to a card.

I created this card to look like the sky...

Print

I added in the Stitched Cloud Edge dies to create the top of the card after blending in the ink along the bottom.  Next, I added in the watercolored butterfly die.  I needed to find the perfect place for a sentiment, so I knew vellum would be perfect with this stitched banner.  

26020982123_72c1f49885_k

To finish it off, I added in some rain drops.  A fun CAS card using a banner to add in the sentiment.  Stop over to the MFT blog to see more for today's Blueprints Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS