3/31/16

Mandatory Meeting!!

This latest MFT Release has the most adorable set called Get Down to Business.  I love all the images...coming from on office supply nerd....so when I stamped them all out and got them colored....I had to use every single one of them.

Print

I did a quick scored background and then added a sentiment and then using press n seal, glued all those pieces down at once.  I was so fortunate to spend the day with my craft friend, Lori Craig, yesterday and she did a little video of this technique.....but don't laugh at us whispering and laughing and also listening to John Michael Montgomery.  lol!


Print

I actually pulled out the Copics for this.  It was kinda fun!  I'm thinking about pulling them out again soon!  :)

Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! And so happy you and Lori were hanging out! I'm sure it was an awesome day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, Laurie! You go, girl...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that Press n' Seal! I love how you're dotting on the glue to the beat of the music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Great that you got it accomplished with a friend in tow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the little office goodies lined up, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS