2/01/14

#100...

Today is a special day over at Retro Sketches.  Today is sketch #100!  And another special thing?  We have a sponsor this week....so there is a prize for the lucky winner!  :)  First off, here is my card...

IMG_1173

I used 3 Reverse Confetti sets for this card.  Sweet Thing, Go Together and So Stripey. I kept the true to the sketch but kept it a little more simple.  I love the orange and green and Reverse Confetti's sentiments.   I added in the "sweet" for a fun little extra to these adorable, stackable sentiments.

Here is this week's sketch...









Head over to the Retro Sketches blog to see all about this week's 100th sketch and all the prize info and all see what the DT has created for you!  Thanks for stopping in!  Can't wait to see what you make!  :)

11 comments:

  1. I haven't been around your blog for a while Laurie... just wanted to pop over to thank you for the beautiful inspiration ! 2 lovely cards today... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Laurie!! Congrats on the 100th celebration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those citrus-y colors, Laurie! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww....sooo cute! love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, Laurie! I love your take on the sketch and how you added the word "Sweet"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Laurie it totally inspired my entry. Love the colours. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooove this so much! wow! the stripes in the background are awesome! sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colors for your sentiment choice. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS