10/16/13

Slightly obsessed...

Ok, so I am slightly obsessed with this new label die from Simon Says.  I case'd Debby in my last post. I made a fun little card for an upcoming Holiday Card Class.... :).  And now I made it into a tag....

IMG_0398.jpg

I colored some cardstock in stripes and then cut out this "Oh happy day" die.  I scored and folded this label die, then I colored the top portion with the same green Copic I used on the sentiment.  I ran it through with the Sizzix striped embossing folder just to get that little detail on the fold.  I added a little ribbon to finish it off!

I am headed off to work for  a couple hours!  Hope you are all having a great day! Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. Stop making me want to buy things!

    Love this!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to see that die folded over like that! Beautiful calming colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card, Laurie! I love the die cut sentiment and the soft green...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So serene and pretty Laurie! Love the lightly coloured die cut words and I really love the folded over top of the label!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand the obsession. ;) I love the different colors on the words. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS