2/28/13

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

As many of you know, I was a Girl Friday over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog.  I had a blast being on the team and I dearly love my friend Michele!  So I was thrilled when she asked me to stay on, but this time I'll be a Girl Friday over on the Ink Squad.  I get to play with her new stamps each month and join an amazing group of girls on the design team!  



I am going to share a new card and an old favorite today!  This first card uses a stamp from Beanstalks and a sentiment from Calm and Gentle. 

IMG_9370

I just added a little watercolor crayon around the edged of the beanstalk and then pulled the color out with a water brush.

This next one is an old favorite.  I LOVE the font on this sentiment!  These images are from Truth Is

IMG_8409

 Stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog to see who else is there!  Lots of super talented ladies!  I am thrilled to be designing along side them!

Thanks for stopping in today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick note!  If you haven't seen, the card hanger dies are back in stock!  Click HERE to see more about them!  :)

21 comments:

  1. Oh... I love these CAS cards! They are exquisite! So glad that you are on the team, Laurie (YAY!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, your beanstalk is just fantastic! Love that you just used one stalk for the focal point, and that you colored the inverse of the image. Perfect sentiment to go with it too! Congrats on your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That first card almost made me cry! It's soooooooo beautiful! I'm so so so happy you said yes to this team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with that first card especially Laurie - wow! Just wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thrilled to be on this team with you Laurie! I love the watercoloring...amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ...will be excited to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thrilled to be working with you again Laurie! Your CAS designs just blow me away...

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats and ABsolutely gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards - I love the beanstalk.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awesome news! I look forward to your posts daily! Your blog is usually one of my first stops! I am inspired by all your awesome creations! I look forward to seeing what you do with the CAS-ual Friday stamps and to what you have in store with dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predictable!!!! haha. Seriously, you are perfect for this, and I know you are going to knock our socks off. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl! I love your cards! Perfect simplicity! I am super excited to be on this team with you! Here's to a fun ride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE both cards Laurie! Congrats on your new gig, you'll rock it for SURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word! I love what you did with that beanstalk. Such a gorgeous technique and card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is always amazing, Laurie...love your new "Hope" card...stunningly beautiful!! So happy to be on the team with you:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Congrats, Girlie!
    Now if your first card is anything to go by, you are going to ROCK the new stamps coming your way. That card has such a wow factor, what an impact with that single word! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Beautiful cas cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the new position! So glad I'll still see your CAS cards using some amazing stamps! Love the new card! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on joining the new CFS team! I'm swooning over the watercolor around the vine instead of on it. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS