12/29/12

Happy Birthday!!

It's a very special day today.  Today is actually Friday....even though this will not post till Saturday!  Special you ask?  Well, it's our fearless leader's birthday today!  That would be the sweet Arielle!  So Kasia, Brandi and I are hijacking this week's Retro Sketch post to wish her a happy happy birthday!  Here is my card for you, Arielle...

IMG_8976

I shrunk the sketch again!  :)  And I used a some more of those amazing goodies from i {heart} papers. That gorgeous navy paper is from the Basic Grey Lucille paper pack.  The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches set called Sentiment Sampler.  

Here is this week's sketch.  

We would love for you to pass on birthday wishes to her too!  So make up a birthday card if you would like and link it up over at Retro Sketches.  (or any other card made with this sketch would be fun too!)  

Don't forget... i [heart} papers is having an amzing Clearance sale right now until January 2nd....


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great one!

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is CAS and gorgeous...love the paper you choose. I'm sure Arielle will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card! Love what you've done with the sketch:) I already purchased and received 3 pads of paper from i {heart} papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!! Love the base color, you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the way you've used the sketch Laurie! Sweet little floral paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS card , really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pop of DP and a wonderful mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is so much right going on here, I can hardly express the coolness of it. that little piece of chipboard is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the year winds down, I want to thank you for the amazing inspiration you provide. Your work is so lovely, and I have a sense that you are as well, so please accept my virtual hug and every best wish for the New Year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple and totally fabulous! Love the patterned paper and the zig zag. The simple sentiment is perfectly highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the colors in this card! And I love your choice of elements! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fresh and crisp, just perfect Laurie! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS