7/30/12

Thank you..


So I'm going through my stamping supplies and purging.  I realized that when I was finding things I didn't even know I had, that I have a problem.  I have to do these purges every once in awhile.  So while I was sorting, I found Modern Basics.  I think I've used this set one time.  And I love it.  So I had to use it again!  So here it is...

IMG_7514_edited-1

I used the dashed circles from CSS's Shapes: Circles set and the the butterflies from Modern Basics.  I added a sentiment from Communique Sentiments.  To top it off, I added a few little black pearls.  

Hope you had a great weekend!  I can't believe school is about to start here.  We are on the count down.  Sad and happy all at the same time!  :)  Thanks for coming by!  Have a great day!  

OH and don't forget to stop by my For Sale page!  I've added lots more sets for sale!! :)

23 comments:

  1. LOVE this card to pieces. I was eying this set when it first came out but ended up passing on it. Goodness, now I want it again. MUST RESIST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS gorgeousness....you rocked these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies on the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the circles--gives those cute butterflies a great sense of movement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Laurie. I must use this set more often. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...love those amazing butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those circles are so clever with your butterflies - so much movement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE the little butterflies with the circles, Laurie! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest card Laurie, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Laurie! This is the first card I've seen that has made me want the Modern Basics stamp set now! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set has been off and on my wishlist more times than I can count... seeing this card makes me wish I had given in and bought it already. LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT!!! The butterflies are adorable and just love the polka dotted cirlces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well so glad you did use it--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute! I forgot that set used to be on my wish list. There are just too many PTI sets I want.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to use that set more often, girlie! It's one of my all-time faves :D This card is proof that you already rock the set even though you've used it little!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card!! The dotted circles are perfect to show those fun butterflies fluttering around!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've had a hard time using this set... I love this card! Thanks for sharing... it's going into my Save folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply awesome Laurie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like these circles and what you are doing with them. So are they a stamp or a die? Or both? I am interested in them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Laurie, this is just DARLING! I love the circles!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS