4/04/12

The polka dotted stork...

It's Day 4 of Release Reviews over at CSS!  Today we are showcasing some of the new sentiment sets.

I am loving this new image from Clear and Simple!  The set, Special Bundle, is so cute!  And so fun to have in your stash for those last minute baby cards!  Here is my card...

IMG_6093_edited-2

I stamped the plaid background stamp in white on Trendsetter Blue cardstock.  (Have I mentioned CSS's amazing cardstock selection...click HERE to see all the colors!)  Then I stamped and cut out the stork in Trendsetter blue ink and attached him with foam tape.  A quick and easy baby card!  OH and the brown tag on the side I made using the pinking die! FUN!  Love that thing!  it comes as a set with a ric rac die and stamps to match!  Go check it out HERE!

Here is a list of the DT girls who have creations to share today!

                Kim Duran
Thanks so much for coming by today!  Stop back by tomorrow for a great big Clear and Simple party!


16 comments:

  1. Super cute.awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just darling. Love the plaid background in white and the lovely blue color. So cute and graphic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo or not, you can create Girl!! This card is precious,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love those teeny stars on the pinked strip! Such a small detail, but it adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you line up that plaid so perfectly on the side, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick and easy - totally my style! Though I confess it would have taken me much longer to come up with this! That strip balances your design perfectly!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect, Laurie! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too sweet, and that stork is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute!! Love the blue and that stork is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the texture the stamped border on the right side adds to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design! Love how you used the pinking die as an accent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and the layout, the little tag of brown is the perfect finishing touch, simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS