3/05/12

It's that time..


It's release day over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  Believe me, you won't want to miss it because there is over 40 new items for sale, including stamps, dies and twine!  Not to mention their already great supply of cardstock and matching inks!  

Here is the card I have for today...

IMG_5700_edited-2


I used the set Sweet Dreams for this card.  I am LOVING the star border and all of the sentiments included.  It even has a great nursery rhyme background all for just $24.


All of their stamps now come with brand new packaging!  Included is a DVD case with an insert booklet to house all your ideas, coordinating die cuts and stamps!  I love the simple organization of this new feature!


To see the entire Clear and Simple March/April collection click HERE
(Shipping is free with a $60 order!) 

Please stop by and check out the other great release projects!  I'd love to welcome Denise, Jaclyn and Jennifer to the group!  They are all so talented and I know they have some fun stuff for you today!


Thanks so much for coming by!  I will have more new release project throughout the month!  Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Very soft and cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and clean card...love this little image..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie this is such a sweet card, I love its clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, Laurie!! Love the yellow in this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and soft baby card. Any new mom would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEETNESS intensified!!! Oh I'm with your Laurie that star border is wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the SWEETEST little card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Laurie...this is just so perfect! The stars in buttery yellow across the bottom look great with the colored moon image. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweet border along the bottom- I haven't played with that stamp yet. Now I MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Love how CAS you kept this! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie, this new stamp set is ADORABLE! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Love the star banner along the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS