2/21/12

WCMD Winners!


First off a HUGE thank you to all those who took the time to stop by and check out all of the creations on our Blog hop!

I have drawn 2 winners from the Random Generator!

The winner of the stamps and embellishments....



Blogger sillyleann said...
So cute! Love the widows. Congrats on the PC selection. Totally deserved.
February 19, 2012 1:26 AM

And the winner of the free copy of Paper Crafts Magazine....

Blogger Michele from MS said...
How precious! I love the wood grain paper and the shading on the butterfly really stands out! Wonderful job!
February 17, 2012 7:20 AM

If you both could send me an email at llwillison@hotmail.com with your info, I will get your packages out to you! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments during the hop!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS