2/07/11

DeNami Product Challenge: Twine!

Welcome to the DeNami Product Challenge! This week we get to use that fabulous twine we all love!


So I have created a little banner card out of a few of my FAVORITE DeNami stamps! (You might see a little more about that another day! hint hint!)

Here is my card...

IMG_9999_edited-1

All I did to make these banners, was stamp the Scallop Square twice! Then I lined up the Small Stitched Square with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and stamped right inside the Scalloped Square! Then I cut out each of the images and cut them at a diagonal making 4 little banners!  Then I stamped the Mini Heart on red cardstock, cut those out and attached them on each banner!  So fun!

IMG_0004_edited-1

I just love what the twine adds to a card!  I used Pink Sorbet here!  I really love all the colors you can get!!  Check out The Twinery HERE to see more!
We would LOVE for you to play along with us!  Once you have a project using twine complete, stop back by the DeNami blog and post your challenge!  Here are just a couple guidelines:
  •  If you use any The Twinery twine, PLEASE list the colors.
  • Project submitted can only be combined with up to TWO challenges, and must have been recently created. (Please no twine projects from weeks or months ago.) Also, DeNami stamps will NOT be required for this challenge, but we strongly encourage it. :)
  • The Twinery is providing a sampler pack of their 11 colors as the prize. Who wouldn't want to win that?
Thanks for coming by today!  Be sure to go to the DeNami blog to see the rest of the amazing Twine projects by the DT girls!

28 comments:

  1. OH BOY Laurie girl how much do I love the colors on this and the green hill...... YIKES ...... totally cuteness and so so BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how you made your own little banners! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin this twine a lot - and you make it work so well. Going to St. Louis today to "shop" so this is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW Laurie this is totally precious and beautiful! Love the banner :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie your banner is fab!! I LOVE how you did it-soooo creative! Love the swirly hills you created too with the embossing-Super Cute Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rolling hills, banner, and colors. I can't believe you thought to stamp the scallop square to make the banner, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't keep up with you! But I love it that you're posting so much. :) Another genius card. Love how everything came together - those hills, the banner pennants, the little post that holds one end. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well isn't this just super duper ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! This card is so sweet it gave me a toothache (a little reference to the movie Clueless!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pretty banner, Laurie! This card is way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I have yet to buy some twine; it's on my ever growing wish list of supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I have yet to buy some twine; it's on my ever growing wish list of supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a HAPPY and super cute card, Laurie!!!! I love the way you created the little banners using the scallop square and stitched square stamps---so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those hills give this such a funky flare! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so bright and cheery! I love the cutie banner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The circles for the hills - genius!!! Looks incredible!!! Love the banner too!!! Great job GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super CUTE! I love the flags! TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laurie, you are amazing. I LOVE the idea of using these stamps to create a little banner! The added twine on the ends is simply perfect! You continue to amaze me, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea to easily make banners!!! Laurie, you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of course I love your little banner you made but you know what I love the most? The HILLS!!! That is a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the sunshine IP cut out as hills! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Those hills are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Laurie, I just can't get ober how CUTE this card is! LOVE the banners and LOVE the circles

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS