9/12/09

Christmas....already?

One GREAT thing about TAC stamps is that they have the Angel Policy! This means that you can reproduce items using the images over and over and sell them! This is the best thing for me because I LOVE to make cards and you know if I didn't do anything with them, I would have boxes full! So, I do sell them and it is alot of fun! I also take orders for invitations, Christmas cards etc....So, I had a customer ask me to make some SUPER simple Christmas cards and these are what I came up with! You know I am all about simple....


(A little inspiration from Barb here....)

This one is almost too simple and I still don't know what to think of it! If nothing else you can see this FANTASTIC new stamp set....(It is called Joyful Ornaments! If you don't own it....you should! So fun!)


Here is another super simple one! It is amazing to me how the Scor-Pal makes the card! The stamp is amazing don't get me wrong, but the Scor-Pal adds something that just finishes it!



So there is a couple easy ones! I have more to show soon! My friend Jennifer is all about the Christmas cards lately! Look what she started!

3 comments:

  1. super cute cards! love all the fabulous designs that you came up with!!! so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these!! And you are right, that Scor-Pal really sets everything off. Me thinks me needs to order some more kraft cardstock...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waay behind if you on Christmas cards and I am still doing Halloween. But Thanks for the look. I love these sets too and you did very well!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS