7/06/09

365 Super Sketchy Sunday!

I love looking at the 365 Cards blog and I have friends who participate regularly. I always have the idea of what I want to do, I just don't have the time to actually put into works! SO, I saw this sketch and decided to play!

I thought this was a fun sketch to showcase TAC's More Mimi double sided paper! I really like all the colors! The base is made from TAC's Kraft which is one of my favorites! It is so thick and wonderful! hehe! (Yes, I have a paper addiction!)


I added a bow, some gems and a senitment from one of our Hostess Sets! I used my new Corner Chomper and rounded just one corner of the card! Oh and I popped the whole card front up on pop dots for dimision! Quick and simple!


Check out 365 Cards Blog HERE! There is always great ideas and inspiration!

Thanks for coming by!

Supplies:
Stamps: TAC Hostess Set Tiny Tidbits
Paper: TAC's Kraft CS and More Mimi Paper
Ink: Burnt Umber Palette
Misc: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Gems from Michaels, We R Corner Chomper, Pop Dots

7 comments:

  1. Looks great!! :) I love your take on it and your bow tying is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!Luv the new More Mimi paper and your classic clean lines! Great take on the sunday sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch and your card does More Mimi justice! I just love it and how you do those bows...please tell they are always so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'm gonna have to get that new pack! Love Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous job on the sunday sketch...LOVE your choices of paper and your bow is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Lovin' the new paper and the bit o' bling :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS