10/20/08

New Layout

Brody is now 10 weeks old and I haven't even started his scrapbook yet! So, I had to jump in! It is not like I haven't taken a million pics already but now that I have 2 little ones it is alot harder to find time to scrapbook!

So here is his first layout! Of course I had to make one for him and Rylee! I thought it was a cute one so I had to post it! I didn't use any stamps this time but look for more in the future to have lots of stamping!

I used my Fiskars cloud scissors for the scalloped edge and then the large hole punch on my Crop-O-Dile for the edge! I cut out stars from a patterned paper and then tied string thru the buttons and attached them with adhesive!


My new favorite adhesive, by the way, is Dot-N-Roller by Kokuyo. I heard about it on a blog that I had come upon and had to check into it! This is what it looks like...

Then how surprised was I to see that it is in my own Angel Company catalog!! So I had to put in an order! I can't believe that one slipped by me! So, if you are looking for a new adhesive, let me tell you that this one is the best! And I can get it for you! The refills are also available! Email me at llwillison@hotmail.com with questions or to place an order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS